- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance, Flexible Hours, Training & Development Courses, Free GYM Membership
About the Job
- Designs and develops user interfaces of the development lifecycle.
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1983, Egypt and the Middle East witnessed the establishment of an IT company that was destined to change the course of IT in this region. From day one, DMS had a goal of becoming a global company and an objective of introducing new technologies to a region that was deprived for a long time up to date software technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at DMS