- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
- Create physical database structures for small projects based on physical design for development, test, and production environments.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, updates and apply patches.
- Resolves issues via service tickets and perform application support.
- Performs and Monitor daily data back-up and recovery as needed.
- Generates scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Configure servers for DBMS product installation and database creation.
- Create database users and maintain their privileges and audit actions.
- Provides on-call support for assigned databases 24h to include investigating and troubleshooting problems.
- Manages conversions of data from legacy/acquired systems as required.
- Monitors and adjusts database parameters and perform database tuning for better performance.
- Assists application support teams with the tuning of SQL statements.
- Build and Manage High Availability Database Solutions.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary