- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieving the yearly target for the distribution channel and maintaining existing relationship with ABB local Partners.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, appropriate offers and solutions to our partners and their customers.
- Developing long term relationship with retailers and connecting them to ABB Distributors. Expanding retailers network for better geographical coverage and demand creation to ABB partners.
- Creating an effective plan to figure out opportunities with small scale panel builders and contractors for growth and expansion.
- Monitoring and controlling the availability and prices for ABB in the market. Monitoring the competitors moves and market activity to react positively towards the market.
- Weekly customer visit plan and reporting the activities through ABB Tools.
- Conducting monthly evaluation and business review meetings with our channel partners.
- Contributing in increasing the low voltage products market share by adding new products to our sales basket.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB