- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Review translations are done by other translators and freelancers on a wide variety of texts pertaining to the following categories: “Medical, Legal, Information Technology, Marketing & Healthcare” for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Improve the language, flow, and readability of the documents, wherever required, without losing the meaning of the original text.
- Highly aware of the company translation styles, guidelines, TMs and also any special translation guidelines required by the client for a certain project.
- Contribute to creating and enriching an in-house terminology database.
- Make sure that all translated files and segments are revised and all instructions applied according to clients’ requirements.
- Providing expert advice and answer all questions related to translation projects (administrative and linguistic).
- Contribute to developing and coaching other translators in a less senior role.
- Report the quality of work translated and decides the necessary actions to be taken to fix up.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
MidLocalize was established in 2008 in Egypt serving as a medium between the West and the East. It consists of an in-house team of native translators and engineers fascinated by new IT technologies and the opportunities they offer in the field of localization. A wide range of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MidLocalize