- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyze results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management in order to improve financial ratios.
- Make a feasibility model to facilitate the decision making.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Prepare earning release analysis to ensure accurate data.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted, competitive and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular management reviews
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommending actions for optimization
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma