- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Director, Online Tutoring
Work with college students on Mathematics and Physics subjects.
Math subjects include:
- Calculus I, II, and III
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Facilitating development of learning skills and concepts
- Providing guidance and encouragement while maintaining a positive attitude
- Facilitating learning without lecturing the material
- Answering specific questions about material presented
- Assisting students in learning problem solving strategies and methods of studying
- Keeping proper records and turning them in to Ali Enterprise.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Engineering Services
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Fresh Graduate of computer sciences and Mathematics. Candidate must also be comfortable using computers and be Internet savvy. Must be flexible, willing, and able to learn new skills.
- Ability to work from our office in 6th of October City.
- Masters/Doctoral level graduate or currently enrolled in graduate or undergraduate-level courses with 2 years minimum study in tutor discipline
- Ability to pass a rigorous subject-area exam
- Minimum overall GPA 3.0, with no less than a B grade in tutoring subjects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English Language.
- Patience in working with students for whom learning does not come easily
- Responsible, dependable, and organized work habits
About this Company
Ali Enterprise is an American owned company registered in Egypt. We are dedicated to providing high quality tutoring service to students worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ali Enterprise