- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Will be responsible for:
An opportunity is available to join a successful team of researchers for our Egypt, Cairo branch.
- Retrieval of internal information for the corporate database, internet sites, or other internal/ external sources.
- Development of specific questionnaires within the course of external feasibility studies or site Pre-qualification process.
- Analysis and integration of the feasibility result from the external surveys into full reports, brief texts or slide as required.
- Analyze study outline and identify possible issues prior to the development of the specific questionnaires.
- Review and analyze all information retrieved from the external investigation, as appropriate and compile summary and conclusion into feasibility reports, texts or slides within the allowed timeline.
- Prepare applications and studies for obtaining financing needed for each project from the governmental agencies and banks.
- Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Consulting Services Research
About this Company
MAJ-Consulting Group is an International consulting firms in the field of economic consulting and Business Solutions, was founded in 1429/2009, to provide integrated consulting solutions for all Industrial and Services projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at MAJ Consulting Group
And the preparation of studies and...