- Experience Needed:
4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for providing comprehensive professional accounting services and managing the activities of the accounting unit in order to support the effective of the department across the business.
- Assist in processing ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Booking, review and reconcile intercompany balances to insure balances are up to date.
- Assist in reviewing of accuracy of input financial information to maintain effective monthly closing process Balance sheet accounts reviews and reconciliations
- Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits.
- Responsible to ensure system processes and reporting are completed and reconciled on time
- Ensuring all balance sheets are clean and tidy with good understanding of the entries in them.
- Help to generate the annual audit plans, by preparing and reviewing the required supporting GLs and documents.
- Maintenance of data related to general ledger unit in order to ensure information availability and accuracy.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 4-6 years of experience in Finance, audit or a related field
- Knowledge of SAP will be highly regarded
- Extensive use of Excel
- Retail experience is a plus
- Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- PC skills
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Solid experience in International Financial Accounting Standards (IFRS).
- Individual Accountability
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Personal Integrity
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Ability to follow-up on outstanding issues
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to manage time & work under pressure
- Readiness to persevere with difficult tasks
- Ability to be assertive without being aggressive
- Able to focus and drive tasks to completion
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...