- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
- Lead a team of software developers to develop high-performance mobile applications including user interface design, application design, unit and functional testing, implementation and deployment to customers of the company's portfolio of mobile application
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team while adhering to the company’s strategy.
- Design and develop core architectural components using good Object Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns
- Identify new technologies that improve product development and the user experience to Scale Android UI across multiple devices
- Connect mobile applications to back-end servers using RESTFUL APIs
- Actively participate in the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements of a system and define the development strategy, standards, and support tools.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK (Activities, Fragments, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Content Providers, Adapters)
- Experience with RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp, Espresso, Android Architecture Component, Android Data Binding
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, modular application or application bundle.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- BCS in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- +5 Years of experience in the development life cycle.
- +1 in the leadership role.
- Good communication
- Leadership Skills.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Prior experience in leading a technical team to deliver high-quality software
- Working knowledge of application development using Objective-C, Java, Kotlin for Android, Swift for iOS.
- Modular application, Bundle application or service on demand
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
- Experience with test-driven development
- Expert in UML
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary