- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Candidate will be responsible for All cairo business and public relations operations , meeting and business development targets will be responsible for negotiating on behalf of the companies brands with all potential prospect
- Targeting prospects that are generated by external and internal sources of leads.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin negotiations process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing clients via telephone and email crosssell and upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.\
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Joy Egypt is a pioneer event management company in the travel industry
See all Careers and Jobs at JOY