- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer / Cairo, Egypt
MES Computer Systems has been specializing in the sales and aftersales services of Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and turn key Data Centers solutions for 40 years. MES is expanding its services to help existing and future clients address the growing risks in the Cybersecurity area.
In MES’s newly created Cybersecurity division, our mission is to help critical infrastructure organizations improve their Cybersecurity posture by implementing the people, processes, and technology that enable the effective detection, response, and prevention of catastrophic cybersecurity incidents. We strive to provide synergistic solutions that help our clients do more with less and defend themselves in an ever-expanding cybersecurity threat landscape.
MES will be acting as a value-added reseller of many technologies that are sourced in the United States. MES has established a liaison office in the US which will provide Cybersecurity consulting expertise and will coordinate and manage partnerships with technology vendors.
- We are seeking a skilled individual who has both strong technical and soft skills. The Senior Cybersecurity Engineer must be a self-starter, problem solver, and an excellent communicator that is expected to lead complex projects as a technical subject matter expert. The role will interface with clients, technology partners, and colleagues.
- The Senior Cybersecurity Engineer will drive the technical relationship with our clients and partners by providing consultation, architecture, implementation and ongoing support for cybersecurity operations-specific technologies.
- This role will need a strong working knowledge and experience with security operations-specific solutions from technology partners like Crowdstrike, Carbon Black, Splunk, Phantom, Demisto, Tenable, Qualys and a strong understanding of on-premise and cloud-based implementations.
- The role will also be deeply involved in the continuous development and improvement of MES Cybersecurity’s product and service offerings, operational, and delivery processes. They will help select new products to offer clients, gain feedback from clients to continuously improve services, and help streamline the delivery of services to clients.
- Partner with clients to assess cybersecurity posture and business need for security operations program
- Act as the pre-sales subject matter expert
- Help clients develop the people, processes, and technologies to develop a security operations program
- Recommend and assist in the vendor/product selection of security operations technologies
- Architect, implement, and maintain Cybersecurity operations technologies
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of implemented technologies
- Participate in the ongoing development of MES Cybersecurity’s products, services, operations, and delivery processes
- Gain feedback from clients to continuously improve services, assist in selecting new products to offer to clients, and help streamline the delivery of services to clients
- Assist in growing the engineering team. Interview, on-board, train, and mentor future engineers.
- Act as the liaison between MES consultants in the US and the local engineering team
- The MES Cybersecurity division is in its early stages of development, so candidates must be willing and excited to be part of a fast-paced Cybersecurity startup business. Candidates will benefit from the opportunity.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 1980, M.E.S. Computer Systems is specialized in the sales and aftersales services of Uninterruptible Power Supplies (U.P.S.), Batteries, Voltage Stabilizers, line Conditioners and other Power Systems. M.E.S. also provides turn key solutions for Data Centers in...
See all Careers and Jobs at MES Computer Systems