Skills And Tools:
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant process.
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
- Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- Ensure that the productivity, quality levels are achieved as per the standards sent for the process.
- Demonstrate ways to improve customer service, increase productivity.
- Assist line manager/supervisor with managing day-to-day operations and support colleagues on process if needed.
- Participate in team meeting / team activities and work towards sustaining team spirit.
- Support achievement of team objectives.
- Proactively identify issues, if any, and escalate.
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Demonstrate knowledge of features, benefits and procedures and take initiative to review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
- To maintain internal and external control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Meet targets on productivity and accuracy as per the targets and metrics defined for the process.
- Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
- Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
- Ensure that fraud/errors/irregular transactions (if any) are identified and escalated.
- Agreed volume of work is handled contributing to the achievement of the unit/department/center performance target.
- Identify and escalate potential show stoppers
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
- Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
- Ensure that each work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Open, connected and dependable work environment.
- A competitive basic salary and annual discretionary bonus scheme (based on yearly performance and behaviour).
- Medical insurance (MetLife) coverage for yourself, your spouse and children which includes surgeries, optics and dental.
- A staff rate personal loan.
- Special rates to our staff (e.g. sports club restaurants, hotels, gym and car merchants).
- 5-day work in shift pattern, with night shift allowance provided.
- Progressive career advancement opportunities.
- Transportation provided to all our staff with door to door conditions after 8 pm
- Opportunities for social and sports activities.
- Educational Policy.
- Professional global Career progression.
Our organization offers great facilities such as
- On site Restaurant, vending machines which includes (coffee, tea, different options for Snacks).
- Activities / games area which includes ( Billiard, Ping pong, and baby foot)
- On floor play station room.
- A walking distance Coffee shop.
- We have a dedicated team (Engagement and Culture) focuses on having an engaging, motivating working environment, looksafter the overall employee’s experience throughout their journey.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Only graduates are eligible to apply.
- Maximum age 28.
- Fluent French speakers only.
- Flexible to work on a rotational basis (After Noon shifts & Night).
- Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel, MS Word and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to change along with changes in corporate and department objectives in addition to recommending changes to assist in meeting these objectives.
- Ability to balance quality and quantity (volumes) with primary focus on quality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently; selected candidates are expected to implement the changes immediately with minimal training.
- Tele-Purchase - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 day ago
- Retail Sales Associate - Helio... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Account Executive - Russian sp... - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Customer Care Advisor - Vodafo... - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Customer Service / Call Center... - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Indoor Sales Representative - Giza, Giza16 days ago
- Showroom Sales Specialist - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo9 hours ago
- Chargeback Acquiring Team Lead... - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Treasury Accountant (Banks Cre... - Abu Rawash, Giza30 days ago
- Sales Representative - Maadi, Cairo24 days ago