- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares and develops drawings, models, mood boards, images, materials along with other documents supporting the design process.
- Takes responsibility for the development of the design and project with input from Associate Partner or Partner in charge of key project stages.
- Designs shop drawings (plan, elevation, detail).
- Handles tasks of the construction drawings as (furniture, masonry, electric, ceiling & floor) with full details like (doors, counters, cladding, etc.).
- Follows up on subcontractors and shop drawings.
- Coordinates drawings for electrical, air-condition and firefighting outlets.
- Prepares presentations and mood boards with clients.
- Gets involved in FF&E; materials, fabrics, rugs, sanitary ware and lighting fixtures selection and hardware selection.
- Communicate. with clients, vendors and contractors in a positive and organized manner.
- Compiles and organizes designs and construction documents.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.