- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the Company i.e., prepare writs, defenses, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both for and against' the Company.
- Accountable for advising on legal affairs and legal risk management within the legal risk management framework set by the Legal Director
- Supports the Legal Director in undertaking long term planning for management of the legal affairs of the company.
- Supports the Legal Director in managing contentious matters affecting the businesses.
- Answers all departments' requests regarding any legal issues.
- Submit quarterly work reports to Management and the Board of Directors.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Legal Services Real Estate/Property Management