- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, Profit Share + Bonus
About the Job
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Brainstorming, mocking up design ideas.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- He/she will be responsible for all the designs for the Internal and External Communications along with branding emails, Social media posts (Facebook & Instagram), Careers website, events, flyers, newsletter, internal training program designs & Department’s presentation and other types of communications media.
- Works on designs to produce effective campaigns for the Internal Communications & People operations’ emails.
- Responsible for photographing all the events and applying the needed edits to be published.
- Setting up photographic equipment.
- Taking Pictures and editing and retouching images.
- Choosing and setting up locations for taking pictures.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Fine Art Graphic Design Online Media
About this Company
Metal and Steel Innovation is a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel and Overhead Cranes and has a new furniture fabrication production line named "Rodniture". MSI has been serving the needs of the Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Power, Smelting,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Metal & Steel Innovation