- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Promoting a positive culture by ensuring a smooth operation of all staff engagement program and activities with a fair and consistent approach to ASSIH policies and procedures
- Ensuring that Staff Feedback programs are being administrated effectively according to the COPC approach and OD Calendar Timeliness
- Consolidating staff feedback analysis on frequent basis reporting it to management to develop necessary actions.
- Documenting Staff Feedback action plan and following up on Plan implementation with respect to due dates investigating in escalated cases received though the staff feedback channel of escalation till the resolution of the case and satisfaction with respect to time and dynamics of operations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure for all employees problems by recommending procedure Process modifications or improvements Provide HR support to all departments as requested, including investigating employee relations complaints, answering human resources questions and following up on inquiries
- Reviewing skip level program Exit Interviews procedures and results and ensure improvements are made
- Responsible for the overall performance of the mentoring team (Coaching, support, development)
- Ensure staff awareness and adherence to RCC s code of conduct and internal related policies and procedures Perform all analysis needed related to the engagement activities and programs and ensure its sent to the concerned parties to do the needed actions
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
In 1982 As-Salam International Hospital opened its doors for its community to experience a new level of care becoming the referral hospital in the private health care sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at As-Salam International Hospital
Committed to providing international standard of medical services through a...