- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To manage and maintain the vehicles fleet within the business and to ensure they are used in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
The role of the Fleet Officer is to coordinate all vehicle fleet and to ensure all vehicles are operational:
- Manage Staff within the transport section.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff (Office boys & Messengers)
- Monitor and maintain buffet supplies and daily meals
- Creating maintenance procedures to ensure the effectiveness of the offices maintenance
- Manage all transportation requests with excellent timely manner.
- Ensure sufficient number of vehicles available to meet the movement requirements
- Organize and ensure vehicles Safety & Registration
- Organize the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Ensure tracking system for fuel consumption for vehicles is in place
- Organize & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Review daily tasking requests to ensure all tasking's are within company policy
- Conduct random inspections of vehicles within the fleet
- Any other duties as directed by the Administration Manager
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
TITAN Cement Egypt is one of the market leaders in the cement industry in Egypt, a subsidiary of TITAN Group. It is a vertically integrated cement producer, combining an entrepreneurial spirit and operational excellence with respect for people, society and the environment. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at Titan Cement Egypt