- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will support the following systems and functions:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
- Supporting the account to achieve Client Satisfaction for business.
- Guiding CTS BTS team members to provide better quality to achieve Client Satisfaction. These are by sharing the updated information with the team, make refreshment every time and support them any time when they have any question in our business complaint.
- Ability to build my understanding of the unique needs of our clients, deliver clients reports on time, Ability to achieve all tasks assigned to him with focus on compliance and controls.
- Enhancing QA skills, analytical skills, the ability to analyze cases and driving skill development within the job roles to enrich the knowledge and become the base for innovation
- Ability to achieve the quality and attainment which has a direct impact to account quality and client satisfaction.
- Ability to do pareto charts and deliver all reports to delivery manager as requested
- Highlighting technical issues in order to besiege them and stop their effect on business end-users.
- Handling escalations and demanding requests from client.
- Providing analysis in order to mitigate the reasons of waste and deploy defect prevention plans. Using analytical skills to reduce the inflow of cases and working with the users’ trends to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Explaining CTS BTS SLA and KPIs metrics to CTS BTS team members in order to enable them to achieve the targets
- Manage quality of agent interaction through a closed loop quality assurance system to improve agent productivity (call monitoring, KPIs, etc.)
- Ensure all KPIs are being met as required; conduct root cause analysis and escalate issue when necessary.
- Escalate system issues related to CTS BTS.
- Sending daily report to monitor employees behavior.
- Preparing action plan to improve CTS BTS team’s performance.
- Sharing Quality report for each CTS BTS member weekly to enable team's members to consider gaps detected in previous weeks.
- Following up with level 2 to expedite solution for CTS BTS Aged INCs.
- Sending CTS BTS KPIs on monthly basis to all team to reflect and acknowledge our team's monthly achievements and improve team’s performance.
- Sending breaks reports and Avaya reports on daily basis to track and monitor any mis-use.
- Preparing and sending CTS BTS Schedule weekly to all team.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ericsson