- Web Applications development/architecture experience with PHP environment
- PHP/MYSQL (both knowledge and experience)
- NGINX, Apache
- XHTML, CSS, W3C Standards, Cross Browser - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Web Application / Services integration (XML, XSL, SOAP)
- Ability to produce clearly written and documented code
- Other technologies (Node.js and React) are a plus.
- Mobile Apps Development knowledge is a plus
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a programmer/developer (Seniors must be more than 3 years of experience)
- PHP [Classic PHP and Using Framework (Symfony2)]
- Experience with web development based on open source platforms
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or other related field.
About this Company
Lead Liaison provides cloud-based marketing and sales automation solutions that help businesses worldwide attract, convert and close leads. The company markets to businesses of all sizes and focuses on creating the broadest and most user-friendly Revenue Generation Software®...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lead Liaison