This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
Al-Futtaim - Cairo
| || || |
| || || |
Manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing department in accordance with organization policies and standards. Responsible for all leasing functions which include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements. Responsible for the productivity and performance of the leasing department, reporting to the General Manager - Leasing. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures with the following objectives:
- Be able to analyze the market and negotiate with assigned levels of retailers, local, regional and international.
- In conjunction with the General Manager - Leasing (and any outsourced consultants), you are required to seek and secure by way of lease, new stores that will benefit the current retail mix.
- Seek alternates for more than one retailer for given spaces.
- Maintain an up to date database of retailers with their full details so as to facilitate the leasing process.
- Develop and maintain target lists for Leasing prospects.
- Maintain good relations with prospective & existing tenants including attending meetings, presentations, oral and written communication, assisting in site visits, providing the updated leasing tools, etc.
- Based on guidelines from your superiors, produce correspondence both formal and informal, including letters, memorandums, retailers profiles and retailer history. Compile requisite paperwork for leased deals with bi monthly or monthly reports.
- Furnish data for entry of terms and conditions for the lease documents.
- Assist as liaison with tenants during the tenant fit out. To support to Tenant Delivery Managers with respect to hand over information and delivery of tenant design.
- In summary- tenant sourcing, rental negotiations, compiling of lease reports, managing retail leasing process, lease renewals, tenant relations, tenant mix, ability to keep to deadlines and prioritize work. Attention to detail.
Planning: Prepares and implements leasing plans and tactics to support the Leasing strategy to exploit the current market demand and generate future demand for the Retail Leasing business to achieve or exceed projected units and revenue targets.
Market Intelligence: Researches market in terms of current demand, customer preference, types, size, and location of the properties. Where possible, obtains information on competitors pricing policy, property specifications to revamp the company pricing policy, strategies and tactics to effectively position the property against the competition and enhance market share.
Targeting Prospective Customer: Prepares a target list of prospective tenants, local and international, suitable for the type of properties available for leasing. Prepares company profile, and performs due diligence on prospective tenants as appropriate.
Term Negotiation: Negotiates and finalises lease terms in line with prevailing SOP’s, Budgets, DOA’s and any other conditions required by the business.
Arranging Documentation: Ensures that all documentation is correctly prepared in accordance with the SOP (LAF/LCA, Lease Contract etc.) and is signed by the authorized person as per the DOA in order to avoid any litigation in future and to serve as a point of reference. Maintains awareness of local legal procedures and practices, ensuring that these are upheld and/or not contradicted in lease terms.
Team Management: Helps maintain motivation of the team to ensure high degree of productivity, efficiency and commitment
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Behavioural Competencies :
Research, insights & analysis:
Strategy & planning:
Leasing programme implementation:
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the... (More)