- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
- Sell, Buy, Rent or lease real estate owned by others for a service fee (commission).
- Sign documented agreements from property owners to request or place properties for sale within ERA approved marketing channels.
- Prepare comparative market analysis (CMA) and obtain an estimate for a property’s value to determine its competitive market price.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the transaction closing.
- Generate inventory templates that lists the properties for sale/rent, including their locations and descriptions, and available financing options, using ERP and shared folders.
- 6) Maintain knowledge of real estate market and regulations of housing and licensing.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship and service providing an approach to current customers by following up on their requests and updates through accurate feedback entry on ERP.
- Run cold calls and target calls to generate business opportunities from assigned leads and own DATA.
- Follow up with the direct manager and another side agent who handle real estate transactions to assure fast and high-quality communication and working with the support of branch coordinator to organize and archive work outcomes.
- Prepare and attend showing tours or virtual presentations of properties/projects in the most suitable way for the client, and documenting his showings by signing “PVT”.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 2004 and joining ERA International in 2011, ERA Commercial Egypt is all about providing real estate solutions that accommodate the demands and requirements of all times.
See all Careers and Jobs at ERA commercial Egypt
We do not believe in one-size-fits all solutions, and that is why we go out of our...