- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Develops the Hospital’s Quality Management Program, coordinates the Accreditation process.
- Manage and coordinate the Hospital Accreditation process
- Collaborates and consults with other associated facilities regarding current quality control issues and activities.
- Collects, analyzes, and oversees data entry on relevant quality performance indicators.
- Monitors and evaluates appropriateness of facility quality control plans and practices.
- Designs, schedules and conducts quality review audits as appropriate to the facility or service;
- Performs or coordinates chart and/or other medical record reviews and records and/or abstracts specific relevant data as appropriate.
- Generates and/or coordinates the development of various reports regarding performance against quality indicators, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Participates in the planning, development, coordination, and presentation of specific training and educational programs as appropriate to the quality assurance needs of the facility or service
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services