- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conduct unit, feature, integration and regression testing.
- Continuously audit the reliability, performance, and functionality of software products.
- Develop and document quality checklists and acceptance test cases.
- Design and execute test plans on software applications using test automation frameworks.
- Manage, track and prioritize issues/bugs.
- Maintain and update test plans, test cases, and testing environment.
- Design and manage software tours and user documentation.
- Perform application security audits.
- Run UI acceptance tests and analyses.
- Work closely with the operation team to ensure full understanding of the software usage.
- Test the hardware usage & its installed firmware.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Garment IO is a smart IoT platform tailored to boost the productivity of the garment manufacturing industry. It is a plug and play, software, hardware solution providing garment factory managers and owners a complete overview on production processes, worker performance and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Garment IO