- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
About the Job
- General management and administrating of Linux servers
- Configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of ( Web, Database , Mail ) servers.
- Responsible for system updates, monitoring, security, capacity planning and stability.
- Provide support for our customers using our online tracking system such as web application and server related issues, Websites migration.
- Regular task automation using bash/python scripting.
- Troubleshooting of hosted php application and it's server configuration related issue.
- Figuring out security and hacking issues and using log analyzing tools.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Dimofinf Inc provides a wide variety of IT solutions including shared hosting, dedicated servers, web design/developing, E-marketing, and Dimofinf CMS, the leading Arabic content management system. Dimofinf's highly experienced staff of IT engineers provides 24/7/365 support....
See all Careers and Jobs at Dimofinf Operations Center