- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Who are we looking for as an Equipment Sales Specialist?
- AMSE is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to own one's own income potential.
Dental Equipment Sales Specialist Overview:
- As an Equipment Sales Specialist, you are responsible for promoting and generating sales of dental equipment products and services by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined territory.
- You'll work closely with other sales professionals to identify, qualify, and close equipment sales.
- You'll also coordinate the installation of equipment as well as initiate and manage new and remodeled dental offices design projects.
Why join AMSE?
- AMSE Company is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental supply markets.
- Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, AMSE provides a total-package approach to doing business.
- Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
- Generate Sales: Responsible for driving profitable sales growth, across multiple equipment categories. Develops relationships with Doctors and key practice staff.
- Execute effective cold call strategies to acquire new accounts. Generates referrals from current customers and manufacturers’ representatives. Plans, coordinates, and schedules events such as technical demonstrations and co-travels.
- Sales Planning: Prepares for sales visits ahead of the meeting; develops general and client-specific sales strategies. Develops short and long term business goals. Actively seeks information regarding AMSE products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information. Analyzes customer’s business for needs and selling opportunities.
- Equipment and Technology Sales: Coordinates with other AMSE sales professionals to demonstrate and sell equipment and technology.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to discuss equipment and technology solutions based on specific customer needs and emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Clearly explains benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions specific to the interests and needs of the customer.
- Communicates financial benefits of equipment purchases such as return on investment. Utilizes computer software to draw plans for new or remodeled facility projects.
- Project Management: Prepares project schedule and monitors the progression of new/remodeled facility projects to ensure on-time completion and accuracy.
- Evaluates project plans and blueprints, coordinates with designers and sub/contractors to inspect work, and makes suggestions for modification when necessary.
- Customer Relations: Provides post sale support to customers. Demonstrate proper use of products or equipment.
- Responds to customer queries, answers questions and solves problems in a timely fashion.
- Holds client relationship meetings to monitor satisfaction levels with AMSE’s service and support and illustrates all of the value-added services provided.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Marketing and Advertising Medical Devices and Supplies
What background and experience is needed as an Equipment Specialist?
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years' of business to business outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- 3+ years of dental industry experience preferred.
If this sounds like the challenging and rewarding career you are looking for, please submit your application for the Equipment Sales Specialist opening today!