- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate a master cash in/cash out plan with finance, operation, and procurement teams.
- Follow up cost control processing to optimize the cash-out and report budget issues.
- Update the budget, margin &invoices and compare them with the baseline.
- Prepare monthly analytical reports for the budget variances, costs, revenues, and achievements.
- Review and ensure that all projects financial documents are correct.
- Issue a monthly report including the actual results compared with the target.
- Review the project's documentation specially the P&L calculation in the organization's system.
- Prepare and update cash in/out for all projects on a monthly bases.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Humanitarian Services National Society Organization Youth and Volunteering
About this Company
Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC) was established in 1911 as non-governmental organization performing its activities within the principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Red Crescent
Since then, ERC has played an important humanitarian role in Egypt and...