- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Advanced Development Division at Sypron Solutions is seeking a talented software engineer to design and build applications and services related to big data analytics. Successful candidates will work as part of a team on designing, implementing, and verifying big data analytics engine for a predictive maintenance system.
- As a Big Data Engineer, you will utilize programming tools such as Kafka, Spark, Spark Streaming and NoSQL database management systems to bring together a diverse and massive set of data sources and making them easily accessible and useful for further analysis. You should be highly self-motivated with a strong problem-solving and analytical nature, love of learning, passion for insight, and desire for achieving results.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, tune, and scale Big Data platforms
- Develop software components using Java.
- Extract data from multiple structured and unstructured data sources
- Explore applied research ideas and emerging technologies and formulate and execute R&D projects in big data analytics.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Sypron Solutions is a rapidly growing, 21st century tech company that provides intelligent solutions to meet customers’ aspirations. Our mission is to deliver industry-grade solutions that spring from Artificial Intelligence concepts and theories. Our three divisions:...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sypron Solutions