- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reverse engineering, analyzing process parameters, analyzing shape of models and estimating the manufacturing processes.
- Get know how of existing designs, to use them in forward design projects.
- Design and execute different design and reverse engineering projects/tasks.
- Generate working design concepts and prepare kinematic chain trade off analysis.
- Determining actuators size and power.
- Calculating loads on defined critical parts.
- Designing, assigning material, drawing, preparing BOM and estimating cost for assigned projects.
- Develop sequence of motion referred to the control parameters to achieve process requirements.
- Defining structural and functional test plan.
- Preparing schematic layout for new designs and production lines, considering all utility equipment including wiring and routing required for function achievement.
- Modify equipment at the existing production lines.
- Set manufacturing and execution plans.
- Follow up execution, manufacturing, testing, installation and commissioning.
- Prepare operational and maintenance manuals for new designed equipment.
- Introduce technical support for other departments at different factories.
- Communicate with outside suppliers.
- Establishing technical comparisons between different types of machines.
- Cooperating with project managers, process, workshops, maintenance, forming, production and utility departments.
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing