- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,800 to 2,200 SAR per month
About the Job
- Follow-up service provided to customers of team members and team leaders in restaurants.
- Follow the final form of the restaurant from the counter, kitchen, lounge and outside area.
- Check the quality of the products in the restaurants and make sure that the inspection and operation of FIFO.LIFO and dates of validity etc.
- Follow-up maintenance of restaurants.
- Making the necessary weekly and monthly reports (sales, restaurant inspection, etc.)
- Provide compensation and penalties to employees.
- Conduct the necessary training for team members and team leaders.
- Follow-up sales and work on increasing sales.
- Receiving customer complaints and working on solving them and reporting them to senior management.
- Follow-up inventory of restaurants.
- Follow up daily, weekly and periodic cleaning of restaurants.
- Examine the staff table and make the necessary adjustments if necessary and work to reduce the extra overtime.
- Follow up the movement of employees between branches as needed. .
- Prepare the monthly report on branch sales for discussion at the monthly meeting.
- Follow-up sales of new products introduced and attempt to re-increase sales of items below the target plan.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Hospitality/Hotels