- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are seeking an enthusiastic motivated candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a senior software engineer.
- This position will be responsible for the design and implementation of new web/mobile/desktop applications as well as maintaining existing applications.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for translating business requirements into functional applications throughout all stages of the SDLC.
Candidate responsibilities will include the usual aspects of a full stack developer role including:
- Develop desktop & web applications using .Net technologies.
- Responsible for all aspects of software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Maintain our existing applications, which include fixing critical defects, adding features & enhancements improving the applications’ performance and keeping them current with the new market requirements & emerging technologies.
- Provide technical support to our system specialists’ team (as needed).
- Provides technical leadership, direction, and design expertise to junior team members.
- Co-work with different F/W and H/W teams locally and globally
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Acoustic Technology, Inc. (ATI Systems) designs, manufactures and installs reliable emergency warning and notification systems for the Campus, Community, Industrial and Military markets. Incorporated in Massachusetts in 1981 as an acoustical consulting firm, ATI Systems...
See all Careers and Jobs at ATI Systems