- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance, Other Grants
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority, although the Safety Officer may exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- Maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Liaise with the head of the unit or controlled entity, OHS Unit and other safety personnel.
- Review and analyze injury and incident reports and data Develop injury and incident prevention strategies for their area.
- Monitor local area compliance with OHS policy and procedures.
- Help promote OHS awareness job requirements
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Manufacturing
About this Company
Daltex was founded in 1964, by the visionary Dr. A. Samir El Naggar, who managed to utilize the developments in Egypt's economical advances to be able to built on it and take the advantage that Egypt plays and what the role of Daltex has tried to be involved and be part of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Daltex