- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Operational Improvement: Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users - whether that’s making sure they received what they ordered or they’re receiving it when they expect it.
- Growth: Develop plans in conjunction with your partners to grow their business through adding locations, experimenting with new business models (eg. dark kitchens) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Commercial Management: Lead commercial discussions with enterprise partners to build sustainable long-term partnerships.
- Build tools and processes: Use your analytical ability combined with operational rigour to build tools and processes to drive forward partnership KPIs.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with stakeholders in internal teams both in KSA and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Transportation
About this Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, bicycle-sharing, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps.
See all Careers and Jobs at Uber