- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
New Business Development
- Continually identify, build, and develop new client business within a vertical market by pursing business opportunities with strategic targets in key industries and cultivating relationships with existing clients.
- Deliver compelling calls and presentations to introduce TLine’s capabilities and value proposition. Negotiate, and communicate complex concepts/business issues to a variety of audiences.
- Identify, and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
- Oversee all aspects of the sales process within the vertical market, including development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, selection of pursuit teams and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process until the final close of the construction project.
- Define, test, refine and implement strategic plans to successfully achieve opportunities within the vertical market segment. These activities include primary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment. Ensure strategic objectives of the vertical market segment are well understood and executed by the pursuit team.
- Builds partnerships and strategic alliances that will extend the organization’s brand in the community and increase avenues of support
- Provide expertise and direction for the day to day management of bid packages in the development pipeline. Provide client specific opportunity assessment, market evaluation, market research, financial evaluation, and other marketing needs required throughout the proposal preparation and delivery process. Incorporate customer needs and input/feedback from both internal and external groups.
- Partner in conjunction with the marketing team to create effective marketing strategies to win in the marketplace, including market segmentation, value proposition development, technology positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy and communications strategy development.
- Prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines.
- Demonstrate positively TLine’s mission, vision, value statements, reputation, code of ethics, standards, policies and procedures internally and throughout the marketplace.
- Create, and expand TLine’s footprint and establish positive top of mind awareness
- Research and analyze key economic factors that may influence market activity within specific niche markets or geographic areas
- Attend trade shows and other associations’ meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management team
- Help develop and manage the execution of the sales plan
- Coordinate and manage the sales/proposal process with TLine’s marketing, project manager and senior management team
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Motivate others and provide leadership to accomplish team goals without having direct authority over team members.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely mann
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
We are an integrated and specialist team , which the architect stints in designing , implementing and decorating , and wok on submitting creative solutions at the lowest cost and highest quality , based on fundamental pillars of success and they are : the advanced technology ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tline