- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related discipline required. (Engineering, Design or Construction Management or related is a plus)
- Business knowledge of the A/E/C industry
- 7 - 10 years substantial and broad business experience in Business Development with at least 3-5 years demonstrated successful record in selling and developing new business with revenues ranging from $1 million to over $100 million.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Broad and in-depth business background with a reasonable working knowledge of the technical aspects of design/build construction
- Demonstrated experience leading complex sales processes that involve multiple team members and multiple decision makers (primarily C-suite decision makers).
- Demonstrated network of COI's (Centers of Influence) to include developers, owners, owners’ representatives, architects, engineers and other professional services, relationships that could be leveraged to create business opportunities.
- Subject matter expert in at least one vertical market: Healthcare, Education, Corporate/Office, Municipal, or Multi-Family Housing a must. Must be versatile to rotate to other vertical markets as business needs dictate.
- Experience building strategic marketing programs/concepts, and selling the strategic programs to Sr.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully expand new business and grow existing business within a vertical market.
- Engaging and highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills that cultivate and grow lasting business relationships both internally and externally.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations. Must possess the ability to coach, mentor and lead a diverse staff to deliver best in class services to our clients.
- Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity and the ability to work effectively with others.
Highly developed organizational and planning skills, time management skills and written/oral communications skills.
About this Company
We are an integrated and specialist team , which the architect stints in designing , implementing and decorating , and wok on submitting creative solutions at the lowest cost and highest quality , based on fundamental pillars of success and they are : the advanced technology ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tline