- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Achieving the monthly sales target.
- Closing the deal with the clients.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings.
- Follow up with all new clients and offer them what are they looking for.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate .markets.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
GRM Group had its beginnings in 1996 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo and Giza These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as GRM, and the company’s success in separate projects in (Fysel , Pyramids gardens...
See all Careers and Jobs at GRM Group