- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a scrum master to join our team
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo, and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of the adaptation process.
- Helps the product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Acts as safeguard for his team.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Health, Wellness and Fitness