- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Transportation & Accommodation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- Monitored construction activities to ensure quality and safety standards were adhered to while achieving maximum work efficiency.
- Planned work activities ensuring that isometric drawings, p&id's, equipment, and materials were available to execute project in a timely manner.
- Ensured that work crews were knowledgeable of work procedures and specifications.
- Supervised performance of hydro-testing, piping installation in pipe racks as well as underground.
- Mechanical piping, supports, hanger and welding installations for both A/G and U/G operations
- Determine manpower, tools, equipment and material requirements for the craft.
- Evaluate and collaborate with other groups for piping support installation, small and large bore pipe installation, insulation activities along with flushing and pressure testing.
- Develop daily craft assignments to be performed and review work accomplished.
- Prepare short and long term schedules, interface with other discipline superintendents and field engineers.
- Supervise and direct subordinate personnel and craft in construction activities within the piping discipline.
- Develop Mechanical/piping craft loading and manpower forecasts.
- Monitor actual work performance compared to the project budget and schedule.
- Coordinate activities with other disciplines and clients' residence representative as instructed by construction management.
- Perform personnel evaluations on subordinate personnel.
- Ensure the most current design documentation is being utilized to complete activities.
- Coordinate subcontractor labor supervision and distribution as required.
- Provide leadership for the safety, accident prevention, and fire prevention programs on the project.
- Carry out the monthly invoices and ensure that the work is done and complies with the work survey.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Oil and Gas
About this Company
EnerDyn is an international EPC contractor and systems packager established to provide a unique business solution for COMPANYs who need a reliable design and execution partner for their medium and small projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at EnerDyn Global Company
EnerDyn focuses on delivering not only high-quality...