Skills And Tools:
- Implementing Safety policies/practices.
- Interfacing with all entities that will operate at the site (sub-contractors, vendors, third parties) and ensuring their HSE management system and security plans are aligned to the project and laws needs.
- Provide on-site technical guidance; develop appropriate training programs with feedback reports on a wide variety of HSE related topics for workers;
- Identify gaps, develop strategy, action plans for improvements in HSE performance.
- Prepare a report about the status of HSE at the site
- Appoint a competent person. Choose who will help you manage health and safety in your business.
- Risk assessment.
- Provide information and training.
- Have the right workplace facilities.
- Proven experience From 3 to 5 years of in health and safety at warehouses is a must
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- HSE Deputy ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Warehouse SupervisorConfidential Company - Katameya, Cairo1 day ago