Skills And Tools:
- Ensures that the assigned products support the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Establish a strong based pharmacy promotion and hospital activities
- Monitors progress of the product through the product development life cycle, identifies risks and opportunities, keeps senior management informed.
- Gathers and understands short term and long term customer needs and ensures successful product implementation and utilization.
- Produces the products’ plans & tools required within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Conducts all aspects of product business management including product positioning, new product development, policy development, and pricing (when applicable).
- Creates and maintains an effective working rapport with internal and external customers.
- Develops strategy to successfully communicate product features to production and manufacturing, utilizes customer feedback to develop new product features that meet customer needs and increase market share.
- Prioritizes workflow utilizing effective time management to provide the timeliest and most accurate service possible according to departmental and company standards.
- Collects and prioritizes product requirements (from customers, partners, sales, business Development, R&D Manager).
- Defines and implements product management processes and creates product requirement documents for new features.
- Develops market requirements documents including revenue models, channel strategy, and packaging.
- Identifies and launches appropriate new product programs that achieve business objectives. Works closely with all relevant departments to assure the timely implementation of new product programs.
- Identifies new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps. Presents opportunity to management for consideration.
- Bachelor degree from medical faculty.
- MBA or Professional certificate in marketing.
- 1 year of experience in product management position in pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of the product development process and project management skills.
- Ability to combine information from market sales and production data with fashion forecasts and translate them into smart product-line decisions.
- Ability to write clear market-driven product requirements.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Problem-solving and business analysis skills.
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work well through others.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Result – oriented attitudes.
- Customer service oriented.
- Medical Representative - Gharb... - Tanta, Gharbia8 days ago
- Brand Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Medical Representative - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Pharmacist - Heliopolis (After... - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Medical Representative - Giza - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Medical Representative - Based... - Shebin Alkom, Monufya1 day ago
- Medical Representative - Based... - Sharqia, Egypt1 day ago
- E-Commerce Sales Specialist - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago