Skills And Tools:
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work
complaints, or other employee concerns
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing
- Preferably 6th of October residents
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of experience
- Excellent English language
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Admin Coordinator for HR & Adm...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago