Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design and maintain schemas in our databases and write efficient SQL for loading and querying data
- 1+ Years Node.js
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer
- Hands-on experience with Node js frameworks and microservices architecture and RESTful web services
- DevOps experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes) continuous integration / continuous deployment (Jenkins), and version control (GIT and SVN)
- Database experience with SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with cloud-based API Management / Gateway offerings
- Must be able to work in a team environment and work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- In-depth experience of mobile application and web development is a definite plus
- Full development life cycle involvement including requirements review, design, coding, implementation, testing optimization, and maintenance support for their customer-facing web portals and API
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- Backend Node JS Developer - Al...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria5 days ago