Skills And Tools:
- Vezeeta is the leading Digital Healthcare Platform in Middle East and Africa that is transforming healthcare accessibility across the region. Having served to date more than 10 Million patients across 78 cities in 6 countries through cutting-edge digital solutions, we empower patients throughout the entirety of their healthcare journey allowing them to access the quality care they deserve.
- Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded, forward-thinking individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions, and can add to our positive culture, we’d love to hear from you.
- As a fundamental member of the Operations Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta.
- This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Manage large amounts of incoming/outgoing calls or chats in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet team's qualitative and quantitative targets
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days
- Vezeeta is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
- Bachelor’s degree with Pharmacy, Medical or any related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in customer support/service role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone verbal communication & quick typing skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and customer oriented processes
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Industry experience is a plus
- Customer Service Specialist - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Call Center Agent - Sheraton, Cairo6 days ago
- Customer Support Representativ... - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- English Customer Service Agent - Sheikh Zayed, Giza20 days ago
- Customer Support Advisor - Sheikh Zayed, Giza24 days ago
- Sales Advisor - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Partner Support Team Leader - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- VIP Customer service Chat - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- English Customer Support Advis... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Care SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago