Skills And Tools:
- The primary focus will be on our internal applications specific to business needs.
- Contribute to the entirety of our front-end software stack including UI design.
- Implement new feature sets, and support current technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Guru in C, Objective-C, Core Services, Core Touch frameworks, object-oriented development skills.
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge of iOS design patterns as well as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols, TCP/IP and Sockets.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with UI responsiveness and app performance.
- Passion for designing and implementing outstanding user interfaces and customer experience.
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements.
- Experience with Swift is a plus.
- Experience with integrating 3rd party open source libraries.
- Senior iOS DeveloperConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria4 days ago
- Android & iOS Developer (Java ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Senior Ios DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt5 days ago
- Flutter Mobile DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- React Native Mobile DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago