- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- 3D Diagnostix, a U.S based company with headquarters in Boston, is seeking a Senior Node. Js Developer with strong creativity, analytical skills, and a result -oriented approach, who will support and add value to our Software Development Operation in Cairo.
- Our ideal job incumbent is a dynamic developer with solid technical background,and strong problem solving skills, and will be rewarded with our competitive packages.
- Build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfull abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems address and improve any technical issues
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
Qualifications and requirements:
- BSc. of Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, or any related field.
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular,LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN,Git)
- ITI Diploma is preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Team work collaboration
- Attention to details
- Problem solving and sound judgment
What we offer:
- Strong Remuneration system in EGP & USD
- Prestigious Medical Insurance.
- Positive work environment.
- Recreational Activities
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix