- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 5,000 EGP per month, Quarterly Profit Share in USD
About the Job
- 3D Diagnostix, a U.S based company with headquarters in Boston, is seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Restorations Dentist with solid technical background, and Fluency in English to join our Restorations team in our Cairo Office.
- Our ideal job holder will demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills and will be able to cooperate efficiently with our clients, who are American Dentists.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design CAD/CAM implant restorations and virtual wax-ups.
- Discuss prosthetic options with US clients over the phone.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor degree of Oral Dentistry
- Fluency of spoken and written English language.
- Excellent knowledge with dental anatomy.
- Good Knowledge with occlusion and prosthetic.
- Basic knowledge with dental implants.
- Familiarity with CBCT.
- Experience in digital dentistry (CAD/CAM designing software, Digital Smile Design, etc.) will be an asset.
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving and sound judgment
What we offer:
- Strong Remuneration system
- Prestigious Medical Insurance.
- Positive work environment.
- Recreational Activities.
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix