- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for creative, enthusiastic people who can take an idea seriously and develop it into a fully deployed project; a team player who can communicate constructively, Listen, work as a problem-solver and show commitment to the team.
- Prepare and review the budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Verifying, Collecting, posting, Reconciling Accounts Receivable & accounts payable.
- Manages the day to day transactions that include assurance of proper documentation flow and proper accounting treatments are in place.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyzing financial information & summarizing financial status.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Design and implement costing structure including analysis, reporting, and recommendation.
- Assistance with Project, Monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assist with cash flow projections.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Online Media