Skills And Tools:
- Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Implement equipment installation plans as a Network Administrator.
- Responsible for monitoring the network Devices and links.
- Developing and implementing organization Network.
- maintaining the company Cisco IP phone system and configure CU CM.
- Configure and install WLAN.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services.
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Do regular data backups for Network devices to protect the organization’s information.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Degree in related field (Communication engineering or Computer engineering).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- CCNA certified-must
- CCNP or CCVP certified-preferred
- Good back ground in per WI-MAX.
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago