- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong client relationships; analyzing, interpreting and presenting detailed market data; and strategic planning and research development for assigned product categories.
- Research Design & Proposal Development
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Achievement of the revenue budget for a set list of clients.
- Maintain and grow revenue.
- Ensure all potential clients are identified and approached to maximize revenue potential
- Analysis & Reporting
- Ensure the data quality and deliverables are in line with standards
- Responsible for building market knowledge through monthly post QC calls.
- Client Management
- Ensure satisfied clients by providing a high level of client servicing, including in-depth presentations and consultancy.
- Ensure yearly data reconciliation are done with your clients.
- Responsible for the preparations of presentations to retailers on your markets.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Senior Research Executive must be highly client focused, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and demonstrate the ability to react and adapt quickly to changing business needs. Basic competencies would be the ability to:
- Possess And Apply Required Functional/ Technical Skills
- Knows how businesses work
- Make good quality
- Build productive relationships
- Stays up-to-date with the latest thinking in their area
- Own high levels of perseverance
- Take personal responsibility
- Spends time on right priorities
- Able to understand client’s business questions, to design integrated solutions from multiple sources and to add value through simple business recommendations and insight-based consultancy
About this Company
FINDINGS is an independent Full Service agency specialized in the Middle East located in Egypt, founded in 2016 by a group of certified professionals in the market research
See all Careers and Jobs at Findings