- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Provide an effective liaison (bridge) between the business of the customers and the development team.
- Define the business objectives of the customer to make sure that that requirements always be traced back to those identified objectives.
- Proficiency in eliciting requirements using various techniques including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and site visits.
- Analyze and model the system requirements to create a complete picture of the work-flows and system requirements.
- Develops functional specifications for client engagements using Requirements specification document template.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that the requirements accurately portray the specific needs of the customer.
- Participate in the change management process overseeing the definition, approval, and implementation of scope changes.
- Handle strategic accounts and customers (e.g. Linkdotnet account, Mobinil account, High budgeted projects). Also ability to handle a higher level of complex projects and advanced customers.
- Mentor and job shadowing new comers in their new engagements.
- Establish and implement effective new requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process.
- Implement ways to reuse requirements across projects within the system analysis department
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
LINK Development, an A15 subsidiary, is a leading Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East and Worldwide. Founded in 1996, the company now operates through offices in Egypt (HQ), UAE, KSA, Qatar, Italy and Canada.
See all Careers and Jobs at LINK Development
We are your One-Stop-Shop for all technology and...