- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensure that all accountants registered all invoices on the system at its due dates.
- Review all payment orders and ensure following department SOPs.
- Resolve any supplier's escalated problems to ensure their account's settlement on time and as per department SOPs.
- Review and prepare supplier's sales tax, add tax and any other taxes to ensure maintaining company's rights.
- Communicate with the purchasing concerned employees to escalate any deviation between purchase orders and physical count.
- Review the purchase orders and compare it with the physical orders to be able to issue cheque with the accurate amounts to ensure maintaining company's right.
- Follow up the registration of credit and debit claims on the system regarding the damage, expire and free goods.
- Develop sales tax bonus to maintain company's rights
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...