- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share , Medical insurance , transportation
About the Job
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with software project manager to meet business goals and objectives.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Plan and implement new designs in addition to optimizing existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitively and experience in each project to meet company objectives.
- Support any corporate events that may require graphics expertise and designs.
- Manage the capture, collation and archiving of photo shoot imagery.
- Create artwork and designs for magazines, newsletters, newspapers, brochures, point of sale material and other print pieces.
- Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma